Download buku antariksa dan aerodinamika gratis13 May 2011
A. Aeronautics e-Books
1. “NASA’s Contributions to Aeronautics, Vol. 1 and 2″: NASA’s Contributions to Aeronautics, Volume 1 cover. The image on the cover is NASA test pilot Neil Armstrong standing next to the X-15 ship #1 (56-6670) after a research flight.
2. “X-15: Extending the Frontiers of Flight” : The X-15 was the ultimate “X” vehicle. Built in the 1950s, she became the fastest and highest-flying winged aircraft of its time.
3. “Modeling Flight”: For years, NASA has used subscale models of aircraft to test how they would perform at full size. What issues does this present to full-scale application?
4. “Apollo of Aeronautics: NASA’s Aircraft Energy Efficiency Program, 1973-1987″ : The fuel crisis of the 1970s threatened not only the airline industry but also the future of American prosperity itself.
B. History e-Books
1. “Cosmos & Culture: Cultural Evolution in a Cosmic Context”
2. ‘NASA 50th Anniversary Proceedings’
3. ‘Unmanned Space Project Management: Surveyor and Lunar Orbiter’
Dan beberapa ebook lainnya, bisa download disini ebook antariksa dan aerodinamika